Another day of sheer gratefulness

Yesterday, a friend of mine turned 26 and i had another reason to celebrate with him on that day. I am usually not provoked at such situations, for sitting alone contemplating my own life, observing things/mistakes/people around me is what intrigues me the most. However, out of nowhere sometimes i do feel like going out and enjoying myself with the pack of friends that i have, yesterday was one such night. The night usually started the same way, with no specific plan about the place we wanted to visit, arguing about the reasons given by others for not being able to make it to the venue and shouting at each other for being late. Somehow we still reached there with plenty of time to wait for the late comers :D . On entering inside the restaurant, interiors were draped in colors , mostly in bloody red color giving a nocturnal flavor to the whole ambience. What excited me more about the ambience was a band that was setting up their instruments to rock the whole night.

My taste buds were slightly disappointed at the food served and space , however the good music and good company did not let me ponder upon it.Yes , we danced our ass off, we took selfies, groupies and more pictures that even our phones could have accommodated, i saw others getting drunk who were dancing even more in some never seen before avatar. I must mention the uniqueness of the songs that were sung last night by the band for those versions of the songs were unheard by my ears and the rhythm that embraced them beautifully. Lately, while putting my thoughts onto this blog i realised that music does gives me kick , an endorphin rush. Anyways , that's how the first half of the night ended and then started the after party wandering, the foggy highways and never ending laughter the whole time with my pack.



It was already midnight when we wrapped up our party and bid goodnight to each other , we all started heading our own way, some headed back to their home but for the rest of us the night had just begun. With only 4 people remaining out of 12 we started the car's ignition, put on some loud music and driving the car really slow towards Manesar highway. The drive to manesar was what could possibly be the best thing to end this night. We drove 40kms amidst the thick fog that did make the drive difficult yet so amusing and exciting. The night finally came to an end finally at 5 in the morning when i was about to hit the sack but with a big smile on my face due to sheer happiness.

All this makes me feel grateful for the life that i am blessed with , for the stability, tranquility i had throughout the day and the night, infact everything, good or bad... For they say

"Be grateful for everything, for every good brings joy and bad brings experience"

....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Digging deep inside the build

Setting up continuous integration on linux